Yesterday was a good day of predictions for most people and I’m guessing with more and more matches going by, the number of hits on predictions are likely to go up with more familiar teams playing each other. Syafiq continues to top the leader board continuing his amazing streak, but we had Asuma who took part for the first time and got 5 out of 6 predictions right! That has to be some sort of record! Here’s what the standings look like after 3 days of Euro 2012. I will post only those who have scored 5 or above, since the list has grown to be quite big.
Arshjot 5 Saheli 6 Syafiq 8 Nomz 5 TS Drew 7 Kaushik 5 Ali 5 J_ee 6 Groundd 5 Asuma 5
Here are the questions for tonight’s matches.
France v England
1) What will be the final score of this match?
2) Who will be the first French scorer of this match? (Answering none will get you points if it ends up that way)
3) Who will be the first English player to receive a card in this match? (Answering none will get you points if it ends up that way)
Ukraine v Sweden
1) What will be the result of More >
Updates from last night’s prediction contest. Absolutely nobody predicted a Denmark win, so lots of things gone wrong in that match for us folks but Germany Portugal was slightly more predictable. Here is the table then, after two rounds. (Nomz, I vote in every article, so you can cross check xD) We at RMFB don’t believe in cheating you, except if it is of liveblog dollars, in which case I will swindle you until your bottom dollar!
JP 0 Rich 1 Arshjot 2 Arsenalians 0 Saheli 3 Syafiq 5 Nomz 4 TS Drew 4 Madridismo1902 2 Kaushik 4 Omran 2 Yudha 0 Ali 3 Galactico 1 J_ee 3 Jimson 1 Gianluca 2 Mariam93 2 Deejayfaremi 2 Aditya 1 Groundd 2 Bassam 0 Syafiq leads the way with 5 points and many of us are close by on 4. Here then are the questions for tonight’s matches.
Spain v Italy
1) What will be the result of this match? (Spain win, Italy win, Draw)
2) Name any one of the players who you think will score.
3) In which half will the first goal be scored (First/Second/No Goals)
Ireland v Croatia
1) What will be the result of this match? (Ireland win, Croatia win, Draw)
2) Predict the final More >
Here are the scores for the prediction contest after the first group stage round. Poland and Greece drew and Russia hammered Czech Republic. Most of the predictions were way off the mark and here are the standings after the first round.
JP 0 Rich 0 Arshjot 0 Arsenalians 0 Saheli 1 Syafiq 2 Nomz 1 TS Drew 1 Madridismo1902 0 Kaushik 2
Seems like Syafiq and me were lucky to get two predictions right and Bassam was too scared to make predictions! Its never too late to start though, even if you didn’t take part in the previous round, here are the questions for tonight’s matches.
Holland v Denmark
1) What will be the result of this match? (Holland win/ Denmark win/ Draw)
2) Who will be the last player to score in this match?
3) Will there be a red card in this match?
Germany v Portugal
1) How many madridistas will make an assist or a goal put together (If Ozil makes an assist and Cristiano scores the answer should be 2)
2) Who will score the first goal of this match?
3) Will there be a penalty awarded in this match?
My answers now
Holland v Denmark
1) Holland win 2) Ibrahim Afelaay 3) No
Germany v Portugal
1) 2 2) Muller More >
Hola everyone, I hope everyone is ready for to cure their football withdrawals with the Euros. For starters, I created a mini league in the website of UEFA’s fantasy football. If you haven’t already make a team here and add yourself to this league 134886-32229. Apart from this regular reader Nomz suggested a game to keep everyone going during the tournament. And we decided that’s not a bad idea at all. It is different from what he originally suggested, but it is very similar to a game I played when I was active on a then popular Madridista forum. Its quite simple really. Every match day I will post the matches of the day, along with some questions. Everyone who wants to vote can leave their answers on the comments section. And at the end of the match you will get 1 point for each correct prediction you have made. And each day I will calibrate and update the standings and we will try to crown a champion at the end of the tournament. Its a lot of work for me, so I hope I can request for some small co-operation and for responses to be in the exact structure that I More >